Cabinet for weapons
This is a cabinet designed to store handguns and two magazines. In this solution, a specific weapon is deposited in an assigned cache.
Each locker can be equipped with:
- OPTICAL SENSOR – the basic type of item identification, it determines whether the weapon is in the hiding place.
- WEIGHT SENSOR – the sensor compares the weight of the weapon and magazines with their weight before collection; this allows you to determine whether the number of bullets is the same.
- RFID ANTENNA – acts as a sensor and reads the number encrypted in the card; This solution allows you to determine whether the returned weapon is the same one that was collected.
- CAMERA – taking photos in each box along with image analysis and interior illumination, allows the administrator to see the inside of the box.
- LINING – special material lining of the bottom of the box helps prevent scratches and dents.
- PROFILED DRAWER – a specially profiled bottom for a given type ensures the weapon’s stability.
Detachment sensors from the wall and opening of compartments trigger an alarm.
All data regarding the person, date, time of collection of the weapon and weight upon collection and return are recorded. This solution allows you to determine at any time whether there are enough bullets in the magazine and, if not, when the weapon was used.